POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need a tribble? : Re: Need a tribble? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a tribble?
From: Alf Peake
Date: 16 Mar 2001 18:52:51
Message: <3ab2a753@news.povray.org>
My first thought - Wow! A furry thing. Just what I needed. I've been
trying brown grass!!
My second - Does he mean my mouse?

I've only used MegaPov for photons so far. About time I looked into it
further.

The trouble with tribbles is that no one has seen one (?) but the
advantage is that no-one can contradict your post ;-)

Alf